The 2019 installment of Elemental Festival, entitled Moving Connections, will be held September 26-29, 2019 in beautiful Kagawong, Manitoulin Island, Ontario. Events are at the Kagawong Park Centre or the Old Church on the Hill.
To buy tickets, click the Shop menu above, or the link after ticketed events. To volunteer, please visit this link for more info, or contact us directly using the information at the bottom of the page.
- Thursday Sep 26
- 7pm, Opening Ceremony, featuring the M’Chigeeng Ladies Drum Group
- Ansley Simpson concert $15 (click here to buy tickets)
- Friday Sep 27
- Saturday Sep 28
- 10-11am Kid’s art workshop with Mishiikenh Kwe $10 (click here to register)
- 11:30am-1:30pm Play, Learn, Think! workshop with Pierre Harrison. FREE!
- 1:30-4:30pm Afternoon musical showcase. FREE! Magic by Ashley Manitowabi. Performances by Duncan Cameron& Brittany Goldsborough, Robbie Shawana and Jenna Maisonneuve.
- 7pm Evening concert: Marcel Beneteau opens for Fagroongala $15 (click here to buy tickets)
- Sunday Sep 29
- 10am-noon: Art workshop with drum performance with Veronica Johnny $25 (click here to buy tickets)
- 12:30-1:30pm Vocal workshop with Everett Levi Morrison $10 (click here to register)
- 1:30-4:30pm Afternoon musical showcase. FREE! Musical performances with Ethan Theijsmeijer, Everett Levi Morrison, and Voices North.
- 4:30pm Closing Ceremony