Job Opportunity with 4elements
Cultural and Recreational Programs Assistant: Youth Internship
$17.31/hr. for 52 weeks. Start date: March 15, 2015
Want to be part of an exciting organization that delivers innovative cultural programming? Want to develop skills and build experience in social enterprise, the arts, and cultural recreation?
Join 4elements living arts.
We’re seeking a bright, creative young person.
Training will be provided; and assistance in finding housing for off-Island applicants will be provided.
• Assist in co-ordination of cultural and recreational programs
• Networking; communications; maintenance of website and social media sites
• Support of social enterprise activities
• Support of grant-writing/revenue generation activities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• College or university training in: events management, marketing, arts admin, CESD, and/or social enterprise
• Recently finished a post-secondary degree/diploma
• A vehicle is required
Deadline: 5:00 pm April 15, 2015
c/o Sophie Edwards
Funded by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation